Sunday, February 8, 2015

Week 4 Famous Last Words

Oof, this week was LONG. I started my new job and worked 10 hour days (plus I worked Saturday, which actually wasn't bad but I definitely could use another day to rest). The upside is that I get to work for my stepdad, who is a great boss! The work isn't difficult, but it's mentally draining, which is why I didn't get around to doing the Storytelling assignment this week. But I did enjoy reading a few of them this weekend! I had hoped to write a story about Sita's abandonment. Maybe I'll be able to add it later on!

While I work on this project for work (at a law firm in downtown Dallas) I am staying with my mom and stepdad in Frisco. The weather has been beautiful, and it's always nice being around family. When I'm with them I always feel like a happier, brighter person. I owe them everything! Here are some pictures of my family and me vacationing in Plymouth. We used to go every summer when we were kids, and in 2012 we went back. It was so fun!

 The Kids (from left to right): Michael, Kevin, Maria, Alexa, Frankie, Me!




Unfortunately, because it's been such a long week, I haven't had the chance to start 'Jane Eyre', but I hope to soon! Today I made some Valentine's cards to give to my sister and mom. I am a firm believer in Valentine's Day just being about spending time with people you love - boyfriend, girlfriend, spouse, family, friends, dog, whoever! Plus it's an excuse to eat a bunch of chocolate, so I'm not complaining. 


No comments:

Post a Comment