Sunday, February 8, 2015

Typing Game Tech Tip

I had my computer class when I was in elementary school, and they taught us how to type. We would basically just play typing games on the school's computers. They taught to use the 'home row', but that never really stuck for me. Interestingly enough, someone recently pointed out to me that while I use all the fingers on my right hand to type, I only use my middle finger on my left hand to type. Funny! I had never notice that before. I really enjoy typing - I like the sound the keys make when you're typing quickly. I never learned to use a typewriter, but I imagine it would be fun to use one of those (albeit a little frustrating when it comes to make mistakes).

Ninja Cat was okay! My computer is old so the screen kept flashing which made it difficult to type the words without being certain what words they were. Even though the words were easy, trying to focus on all the words was definitely difficult! My eyes hurt after just one game haha. But I found that it's easier to type words than it is to type single letters or numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment