Monday, January 12, 2015

Favorite Places

Boston 

 View of Boston from Prudential Tower (Source)
 
This is where I was born and raised! Kind of. I was actually born and raised outside of the city, in a suburb. But Boston has always been my home. I love the history, the culture, and sports teams! The best places to visit when you go? Quincy Market, the North End, and Santarpio's - best pizza you will ever have, I promise!

Akko, Israel

 Ocean wall in Akko, Israel (Source)

Akko is a really gorgeous ocean-side town. It's got tons of little winding streets filled with vendors, restaurants, and shops. It has a lot of historical places to visit, as well! I went this past summer while on an archaeological dig. The local kids jump off that seaside wall for fun! A few of my friends did it while we were there. I...did not.


No comments:

Post a Comment